Friday 1 June 2012

Back to writing old trips

Hi, After a very long gap of no blogging or I should say I wasn't even travelling for a while, I am back to writing and have got a new look to my blog page with only travel experiences. Blogging is something I started very late and hence never wrote about the many places I travelled before. Hence am considering to write about all my past travel experiences as well and would be posting them as and when I complete and most of them would be with pictures.
In the mean time the start of this 2012, I also started my own travel consultancy purely as a passion towards travelling and holiday planning. More details on the same can be found on my facebook page Sojourn-Take a break. I am sure my blog page or I should say I am making it in such a way that it would be useful for travellers who always look for some extra bit of information about various places before they plan their travel. That is exactly what I do and what I intend to do for my business - Explore various blogs and help with personalized planning.
In case you find any contents not right or would like to share some experiences, please do write to me at sojournconsultant@gmail.com.
Look forward to my posts on various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment