Monday 3 February 2014

Reading a travel blog can make you travel along

I love writing my travel experiences. Off late have been reading quite a few blogs from trekkers and travelers and am completely awed by their writing and of course the final destination.

India is such a beautiful country and it has got something to offer that I guess no other place in this world can. I haven't stepped out of India and not sure if I can make this comment, however after reading, seeing innumerable posts of various destinations I feel that the country is so rich in fauna and flora and has so much to offer.

Some of the blogs I have read, have taken me along and created an impact on me. I am inspired by such writers and hope some day I would be able to write as beautifully as possible. I am trying to improve upon my way of writing with every blog and hope it becomes better with time.

Coming up next is about my road trip to Valparai - The dense and lush green beauty of the Ananmalai Ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment